Project & Operations Manager
HMO Services are looking for a switched-on person to take on a great role in a small team. We’re a property startup working hard to make London’s homes safer.
We don’t expect you to know much about property licensing- we’ll teach you everything you need to know. What’s important is that you are motivated, highly organised and looking for a varied role.
- You will be working on the building works side of the business – so helping landlords get their homes up to scratch in time for council deadlines.
- You will be managing our brilliant team of contractors. This means ensuring that everyone knows what their doing, and when they need to get it done by.
- With several building projects running at one time, you’ll need to be able to think analytically to make sure everything gets done in the most efficient way.
Who you are:
- A natural people-person who can maintain great relationships with our clients, estate agents, tenants, and of course the rest of the team!
- An organised and tenacious personality, with a relentlessly positive attitude.
- A ‘Google-first; ask afterwards’ mentality- we need a fast-learner who can think independently but also ask for help when they need it!
- A team player who is happy to help out wherever needed – we are a startup after-all, and sometimes we need all hands on deck!
- Tech-confident, and happy using a variety of tools to manage several projects at once
- Experience in project management, property development, business efficiencies and sales are a bonus.
- Salary dependant on experience
- Training and experience in one of the newest and fastest growing branches of the property industry
- Opportunity to work in a fun, lively working environment with a great team
- Open-plan co-working space in Clapham Common
- Free caffeine fixes and regular snack supply
- Office dog Fridays with potential promotion to full-time office dog pending good behaviour
Keen to find out more and meet the team? Send us over an email telling us about yourself and why you might be interested in joining the team. Attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.