Customer Service Manager
Full time – 40 Hrs – Working from Clapham office
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and creative individual to join our team. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing person who wants to quickly grow with the company and learn on the job.
You’ll be someone who has our customer’s best interests at heart and enjoys looking for ways to help us improve and deliver the best possible service.
Through listening and interacting with customers you will gain valuable understanding of the customer’s needs. This will enable you to help refine our products and customer experience.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Controller and superuser of our Customer Relationship Management system (training given).
- Manage phone, online chat, and email communications with customers, deliver first-class service and find solutions to customers immediate concerns.
- Act as an ambassador for HMO Services, ensuring the customer experience reflects our premium brand identity.
- Work with our marketing team in delivering our message and brand to more people.
- Create engaging content for our social media channels to assist with brand awareness for both sales and marketing purposes.
- Review, manage, and support social media channels.
- Take an active role in improving processes and performance.
- Proactively talk to new, existing, and past customers to get feedback on the service.
What experience should you have?
- Personality, passion and the ability to learn and think on your feet are far more important than any particular experience, although customer service experience would be a bonus.
What skills should you possess?
- You’re outgoing, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You won’t be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to customers and contractors.
- You think outside of the box, are ambitious and have plenty of ideas.
- You have scrupulous organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You’re an outstanding communicator with a friendly, approachable, and personable manner.
- You’re a creative thinker with an interest in writing content and managing social media channels.
- You’re IT literate; with knowledge of social media channels and Photoshop being desirable.
- You’re interested in working for a start-up where you can build on existing skills, learn new ones and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
How much will I get paid?
£20,000 to £30,000 p.a depending on experience and what you can bring to the business.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com